What is Freight Payment and Audit System?
The Freight Payment and Audit (FP+A) system is designed to automate freight invoice auditing process on behalf of the shippers. FP+A system is an integrated platform which collates, audit, reconcile and analyse shipping related charges and provides decision criterion for payment.
What does it offer?
- Shipment contract rates management
- Customizable shipping charges formula
- Automated freight invoice audit engine
- Exception management allows various automated notifications and alerts
- Debit and Credit note management allowing full reconciliation of any exceptions
- A platform to capture shipment-related data such as delivery orders, invoice, debit note and credit notes
- In-depth freight spends analysis based on various invoice cost components
- Configurable data file template to support various customer / LSP enterprise systems
- Built-in electronic integration capabilities ensure seamless exchange of data in a secure and reliable manner
- User access management to data level via Role-Based access controls (RBAC)
- Secure cloud-based access allows system capacity to scale as the business expands
- Multilingual and localised user interfaces
How has it benefitted our clients?
- Eliminate data errors and multiple document handling
- Cost saving by identifying duplicate charges and over charges
- Electronic archival of documents
- Automated Cost Allocation to appropriate cost centers
- Improved data analysis allows shipper to efficiently handle service providers and lanes
Who will want it?
Shippers across all industries who use one or more logistic service providers. When fully implemented, FP+A will:
- Improve company bottom-line by reducing shipping costs by identifying erroneous and/or double charges
- Visual dashboard empowers users to discover business insight and spend categories
- Benchmark individual LSPs shipment related costs
|Package 1||Pricing based on business requirements. See Usage Rates and limits for more information.|