Collection of Personal Data
When you access this website and any online services provided by this website, SCF Global Pte Ltd may collect the following information:
- Anonymous web statistics collected as you browse this website;
- Personal information that you knowingly provide us.
We do not share this personal information with any other party.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Data
We collect, use, disclose and/or share your personal information for the following purposes:
- To communicate with you on any queries you may have
- Provide services/ products
- Process orders submitted by you
- Anticipate and resolve problems with any products supplied to you
- For service improvements
- To provide access controls
- To detect and prevent fraudulent activity
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
We respect your privacy. We do not practise sharing, renting or selling of your personal information with third parties. We may also collect, use and disclose such personal information if authorised or required by law or the relevant authorities, or exempted under the Personal Data Protection Act to do so.
As required under the Personal Data Protection Act, we will take reasonable care to protect your personal data from unauthorised access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorised modification, unlawful destruction or accidental loss.
The Internet is not always a secure method of transmitting information. Accordingly, while we seek to protect your personal data, SCF Global Pte Ltd cannot accept responsibility for the security of information you send to or receive from us over the Internet or for any unauthorised access or use of that information.
Your account is protected by your account password and we urge you to take steps to keep your personal information safe by not disclosing your password and by logging out of your account after each use.
Retention of Your Personal Data
SCF Global Pte Ltd will retain your personal data for the duration of time required to carry out the purposes for which your personal data was collected, for the other purposes set out in this policy, for business purposes and as required by relevant laws.
When you visit this website, our server may record your IP address together with the date, time and duration of your visit. An IP address is an assigned number, similar to a telephone number, which allows your computer to communicate over the Internet. We may use this information to compile statistical data on the use of this website to track how users navigate through this website. We may do this so we can evaluate and improve our site.